Monday, April 30, 2012

Colleen with OACAA's Shopping Trip

As the others commented, I too spent more time than usual at the grocery store yesterday doing some comparison shopping. This was also the first time I actually looked at the flyers that tell you what's on special.

I felt kind of silly walking through the grocery store holding my cell phone set to the calculator function so I could see how I was doing.

One thing I learned is that I have probably over paid for things in the past. During this Challenge I realized that it is much cheaper to avoid the pretty packaging and go generic.

I think my favorite scores were Teddy Grahams on sale for a dollar and a pack of snack size Hershey Special Dark bars for $1.05! I am enjoying my Teddy Grahams right now as a much-needed afternoon snack.

No comments:

Post a Comment